Monday, January 19, 2009

32 weeks!!

Can you believe I'm already 32 weeks?!!?!?

Jack has been spinning, kicking, and punching me ALL day today, and most days. I find myself getting up at least once a night now (God's natural preparation for the future), and pretty much every sitting/sleeping position is uncomfortable. If I'm sitting, I must lean back otherwise Jack's uncomfort causes me to be uncomfortable...kick kick, punch punch, move mom you're squishing me!

Keith and I have had a busy January which has made it FLY BY! We found out that we will be having 2 more ultrasounds due to my gestational diabetes (which has been controlled and balanced). We will get to see our son at 35 weeks and 38 weeks! I'm so excited to see him in there again!

Keith and I started our birth classes. We chose to naturally give birth using the Bradley Method. There is a lot of exercising and preparation! It keeps my thoughts busy, and I can't believe that he will be here in less than 7 weeks.

We are leaving next week to head to Idaho for my brother's wedding... That's surreal in itself. So many crazy things to happen in the next few weeks. God is amazing and has continued to bless us tremendously so far in 2009. Keith and I continue to put our effort towards glorifying him in our thoughts and actions.

No comments: