Friday, September 26, 2008

ice creeeeaaam.... ice creeeammmm... ice creeeaammm...


So... I want ICE CREEEEEAM!! Not with pickles or anything, but some pumpkin pie in there would do! Dairy Queen does the Pumpkin Pie Blizzard of the Month in November, I think, but I've really been craving one lately. I can't believe FALL is here! The temperature today is a nice cool 69 degrees and I want to be out in it!

I'm at work, and I can't say it's any fun at all. BUT IT IS FRIDAY! So that keeps me going. I've been trying to decide what I want to do for halloween. I don't know if I should tell my ideas on here, because then it won't bee a surprise. So maybe I'll just keep it a secret and all 1 of you who read my blog will have to wait and see!

Okay, can you tell I'm just kinda rambling? All I can think about is icecream and going home. My husband is picking me up from work today, and I can't tell you how excited I am to see him. I just want to get out of this place today...

No comments: