Thursday, October 30, 2008

ALL TOGETHER NOW



Last night was awesome! Keith and I had some friends come over, and we all gathered round our TV to watch the Cirque du Soleil LOVE documentary! It is call 'All Together Now'. Melissa made the most amazing "Cheeseburger Soup" and Keith and I threw together some chocolatey, whipped cream, vanilla waffer, strawberry mess and called it "Strawberry Fields." It was surprisingly really good for just making it up! My dear friend Todd came, it was so good to see him! I hadn't seen him since he played at our wedding reception. All 4 of us had tried to get together earlier this month as the documentary was being shown in theaters for one night only. The day of, however, Keith and I found out that the tickets were $20 a piece!! So we opted out of the theater and just bought the dvd for $20 and invited friends to our place to see it. It was really good... Makes me wanna go back to Vegas and see the show again! There are some clips above of the LOVE show held at the Mirage hotel in Vegas.

I'm having trouble focusing on work today. We have an exciting weekend coming up! Keith's cousin Cody is coming down to trick or treat with us tomorrow. I love Halloween! One of my favorite holidays. Keith and I will be dressing up and passing out candy after a couple blocks of trick or treating. Then next week, of course, we find out who the next President will be!!! hahaha... Actually, the excitement I have is about finding out if we're having a little boy or little girl!! I can't believe that time has come!!! Ugh... it's only 12:20... hard to get through today...

No comments: