Wednesday, October 29, 2008

BABY FEET

I had a dream last night
that I was laying down and i saw my baby's foot!
It pushed up through my belly
And it had little teeny toenails, and they were kinda long and sharp.
So I screamed for Keith to come and see!
I kept touching and tickling it, and then i saw it's little hands push through!
So i went to touch them and it grabbed a hold of my fingers... REALLY TIGHT! i was like 'wow! our baby has got a great grip!'








I'd seen this belly picture (above) before, so maybe that added to my very real dream. But it pushed up high, and I could see the ankle. It looked like a foot pushing through saran wrap or something. It was so cool to have my lil baby hold my fingers and let me tickle it's little foot. I just can't wait!!!!

1 comment:

Robin Armstrong Seeber said...

awwww.. can't wait til you feel that tiny life inside you...there is NOTHING in the world like it...love, gramma