Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Wow, a YEAR?!

I can't believe it has been a year since I started this blog. I specifically remember writing my first entry at work, and wanting SO BAD to spill my guts that I was pregnant. Now, "baby B" is here, and I'm at home FULL TIME with him! Life is amazing, and watching God's will in hindsight always blows my mind.

Jack is just growing and growing! I can't believe how blessed I am to be here to witness it. He laughed for the first time the other day... He loves when daddy goes "Phbbbbt" on his belly! haha! He hasn't yet laughed at me, but I got his giggles on camera. TOO CUTE! I can't believe he is almost 5 months old. He is also almost saying "ma-ma" which of course makes my heart melt!! We had our Bradley Class reunion on Saturday. It was so neat to get together with the couples from our birthing class and actually get to meet their little ones! What adorable little babies, and such amazing success stories! It was a fun and positive afternoon.

The new mattress is AMAZING! I haven't felt the pains of sciatica now in a few days, and I've even been going on morning walks (which normally seems to make it worse). Thank you LORD for this! It seriously is going to change my physical life!!!
This Saturday is the big Yard Sale day. I've never had one before, and I'm nervous, but excited. We have so much stuff to sell from furniture, jewelry, electronics, videos, clothing... I hope the rain holds off and it is a success! Pray for us, as we need the extra cash for our travel expenses in August. Pennsylvania and Las Vegas are on the calendar... I'd love to make the extra cash to fund these and not have to take it out of our normal monthly budget.
Couponing has also been going well. I did a quick run to the grocery store last night and saved over 100% at Publix and Walgreens. I got the supplies needed for the yard sale at a whopping $0.87 (and saved $6.00)!! And got some stuff for dinner tonight at Publix for $14 (saved $16!). Things are looking up with that. Well, that's all for now. I have to sweep and mop the floors and continue straightening the house. Tomorrow I will start pricing all the "goods"... Fun, fun fun, WISH ME LUCK!!!

No comments: