Friday, August 8, 2008

IT'S FRIDAY!!!

Friday is here! PRAISE GOD, this week has flown by. Keith is picking me up in 2 and a half hours to leave for Charlotte! WOOO HOOO! I can't wait to see my family and meet little Dylan!

Last night was fun, and a little busy! Keith and I went to Nucci's after work for some I-talian Ice :) Mmmmmm I love it! Tango Mango baby! We also stopped at Old Navy, but I'm really a bad shopper and bought nothing. When we got home we knew there was a lot to do, so we decided to order out and eat in. We ordered from Joey's House of Pizza here in Spring Hill. They have some GREAT Eggplant Parmesean! I had that with a salad and Keith tried the Meatball sub... YUMM YUMM! Something about eating Italian, and on my bday, it was awesome. Keith surprised me with a piece of chocolate cake, candle, and all! He's the best husband in the world. I'm the luckiest wife EVER!!! Then we packed lunches and clothes... busy night...

Well, time to get back to work... I can't wait to get back after this weekend of surprises, and spill my guts!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, i'm jealous you got joeys! I love their pizza...still haven't tried their other food.
sounds like you are as good a shopper as me...i can go to 20 stores, try on 50 things and walk away with nothing.
:D

Robin Armstrong Seeber said...

yeah literally, spilling of the guts...hehehe... well, get on with it...love ya, mom