Thursday, August 7, 2008

MY BIRTHDAY!

Wow... I'm 26 today, well technically tonight at 10:11pm. I don't really feel OLD physically, just kinda tired and nauseated today. The girls at work are taking me out for Mexican food... YUM, i'm a big fan of chips. Chips with anything, and any kind of chips... Mmmmm Keith and I are thinking about going back to our Vegan diet. We felt so great when we were doing it before. And a lot of mexican is vegan (if you can give up the cheese). It's only 10:30 so I have 45 min to wait.

Work has been boring today. My work is based on the work of others; if they don't work, I have nothing to do. Our sales yesterday were only $3K. That should tell you how eventful my yesterday was...

I think Keith and I are going to have pasta for dinner. (can you tell I'm hungry?) Then after tonight I have simply one half day left in this drab office and then OFF TO CHARLOTTE!!! It will be a busy night as we pack and finish up some things. I have GOT to get these Thank Yous to the post office!!!!

Well, enough of my ramblings for this morning.

1 comment:

Robin Armstrong Seeber said...

and... a HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY GIRL...glad you love your fairy dollie, and did you ever get that crazy card? love mom, glad you had a good night...