Monday, August 11, 2008

WOW...

Ok... I'll spill my guts now... :)

This weekend was absolutely amazing!!!! After meeting and snuggling the most beautiful baby I've ever seen, I got to surprise my sister with the news of my little one coming in March of 2009!!


Keith and I went to our first Doctor's appointment today and got to see this little 'bean' squirming around and its heart just pumping SO fast. It was the most amazing thing I've ever seen... If you look at the picture above you can see its little legs hanging down. Wow... GOD IS SO AMAZING! We were surprised with the news that the baby is 9 weeks old, and is due on March 15, 2009. So either the Ides of March, or if I can hold out 2 days we can have a little St. Paddys day baby!!


God is so good. We are such proud parents and just emotionally overwhelmed with what we got to see and experience today. I wanna go back and do it again!! I miss our little baby already!

1 comment:

Mandy Goldbach said...

We had such a great time this past weekend - Dylan loved gazing into his Aunt Shanna's beautiful eyes, and sleeping on his comfy Uncle Keith... I hope we can see each other before Christmas, but if not, I can't wait to see you and Baby B will be more visible then, too! HAHA!
I'm so glad you started a blog, and I look forward to reading about your experiences in pregnancy! When my nephew Fletcher was born, I got to hold him in the hospital and it was so emotional and awesome - I cried! I can only imagine holding my own sister's baby! You can be sure that Baby B's Uncle Kevin and Aunt Mandy will be praying for his/her health as this sweet baby grows inside of you.
I love you! Enjoy every minute!
Mandy