Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Life, now that I'm Pregnant!!

It really is amazing how different I feel. To go in yesterday so unsure, and then to see the actual baby that is moving inside of ME; I actually FEEL pregnant now. I don't feel the baby or anything, but seeing is believing sometimes.

I feel more nauseated today than normal. I think it is the prenatal vitamin samples that I got at the Dr.'s yesterday. They turn my pee neon yellow. haha... I'm also trying to be careful when I used the word nauseated (since I've been using it so much). I read something that makes a lot of sense!
nauseous
Causing nausea; sickening
nauseated
To be feeling, or having been caused to feel nausea.

So, next time you are tempted to say "I feel nauseous", understand that you are saying "I feel that I make other people sick", or basically "I feel nauseating".

I can easily say that chicken salad croissants and cheese chunks are nauseous... but I truly just feel nauseated. (I will probably go a year without eating anything that was on the menu at our reception... yuck, we lived on it for a month!)

So, back to Baby B. Wow... I feel like I'm wishing this thing away because I just want 17 weeks to be here so bad! I want to be able to find out the sex of this little baby so I can start planning for its arrival. Oh man, so much to do! Keith and I wonder if paint fumes will be bad for me, we have so much painting to do. Oh my goodness... I hope I get my energy back soon. We were so thrilled that we're 2 weeks farther than we thought!! 2 weeks closer to energy and appetite...

No comments: